Terms and Conditions
- You must notify Chic’s 48 hours before your pick-up if you want to change your method of payment.
- All deposits are NON REFUNDABLE
- Any reservation cancelled without a 14 day notice will be charged 100%.
- Customers choosing to pay with a credit card will be charged a 3% convenience fee.
- Chic’s limo absolutely under any circumstance does not permit smoking.
- All Chic’s limos are kept in impeccable condition and we expect our clients to treat them that way. If any cleaning is required besides routine vacuuming, wiping down, & cleaning glasses, your credit card will be charged. Excessive cleaning charges start at $200.
- Client is responsible for damages to Chic’s vehicle committed by his/her party during service. Either willfully or accidentally.
- Client is responsible for the full payment of any overtime charges, beyond the original agreement.
- Any customer conducting illegal activities in any vehicles will be subject to forfeiture of service with no refund.
- In case of misconduct by your party, Chic’s chauffer has the right to terminate this agreement without any refunds.
- Client assures no alcoholic beverages will be consumed in Chic’s vehicles by those who are under the age of 21.
- Client agrees that the passenger capacity of Chic’s vehicle shall not be exceeded.
Rates may vary depending on: each location, special seasons and the type of events.